The home selling process may seem complicated. As two experienced real estate agents in San Diego, we put together an easy to understand guide to help you through the sell process.
Follow the steps through this seller checklist to help you get the most out of selling your house when working with a real estate professional.
What you will learn:
- Getting Started: What to do first - From finding real estate agents to figuring out when is the best timing for you as sellers to place your home on the market
- Researching the Market - Understand what a prospective buyer is looking for and setting an optimal price
- Preparing your Home for a Sale - Prepare your home for an open house by increasing curb appeal, updating the home exterior, and painting walls to get your property in tip-top shape
- Negotiating Offers - When we do our job correctly, you get offers. Learn what the negotiation process looks like and what to expect, including making necessary repairs to pass inspection
- Closing the Sale - Offers are in and an earnest money deposit has been made by the buyers -- now we wait for escrow to close
- The Final Stages - Find out the last steps are for finishing up a sale and handing over the keys, such as bringing in professionals to clean, and celebrating your sale!
Get your copy of the Home Seller's Checklist >>