photo credit: zillow.com
photo credit: sandiegohiltonhotels.com
- Piazza Basilone – A permanent public space dedicated to honor Sgt. John Basilone.
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church – Built in 1924
- San Diego Firehouse Museum – Founded in 1962, the firehouse resides at First Avenue and B Street at the City Operations Building.
- One-Mile Walk – Tour around Little Italy. The One-Mile Walk was created to give visitors a workout regiment that does not cross any intersections or stop lights.
- Embarcadero – Located along the harbor on the east side of San Diego Bay, the Embarcadero is home to the San Diego Cruise Ship Terminal, the USS Midway, Navy Pier, the Star of India, and the San Diego Maritime Museum.
photo credit: flickr.com
Still browsing? Check out our listings on our website! We use the latest and greatest technology to offer our clients video tours for certain properties. You can also check out what other properties are available in different San Diego communities to help with your real estate search via our multiple listing service. Just contact us and we can help you find your future home!