Known for its championship golf courses, beautiful serene weather (which makes for great hot-air balloon adventures) and its award winning wineries. Temecula is the Heart of Southern California Wine Country.
Real Estate market trends in Temecula
Amenities In Temecula
The Public Schools in Temecula are highly rated and include a few of the following:
- Great Oak High School
- Vista Murrieta High School
- Temecula Preparatory
- Temecula Luiseno Elementary School
- Murrieta Valley High School
Nearby areas include
Transportation & Accessibility
Alternative/Public Transportation options include:
- Free Trolley: Harveston-Mall
- High Speed Rail (in the near future)
- RTA Routes
Top Things To See & Do Nearby
- Old Town Temecula
- Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival
- Temecula Valley International Film Festival
- Car Shows & Semi-Annual Rod Runs
- Summer weekend entertainment
- Western Days
- Ride a horse-drawn carriage or walk the boardwalks
- Enjoy the Popular Farmer’s Market every Saturday
- Temecula Valley Museum
- Imagination Workshop Children’s Museum hosted by the inventor Professor Phineas Pennypickle.
- Old Town Temecula Community Theatre
- Art and Street Painting Festival
- Santa’s Electric Parade Show
- Growing Nightlife in Old Town.
The above real estate information on Temecula was provided by John and Melissa Steele. John and Melissa can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 619-887-4429.
Considering buying or selling a home? John and Melissa of Steele San Diego Homes have a passion for Real Estate and would love to share their expertise with you!
Steele San Diego Homes services all of San Diego county and also works with out of area clients to connect them with a strong local agent. Whether you’re interested in buying, selling, investing, or just want to learn more, John and Melissa Steele are here to help you.